Latest Movie :

Mircea Diaconu: "Our Planet Jupiter"

Mircea Diaconu:
Title : Mircea Diaconu: "Our Planet Jupiter"
Duration : 03:11
Posted : 14 Mar 2016 - 20:05




Mircea Diaconu:
Mircea Diaconu:
Mircea Diaconu:
Mircea Diaconu: "Our Planet Jupiter"

An acoustic song I wrote during spring break. Audio was recorded separately, hence the slight sync mistake. Lyrics are found below. Waiting for the spring break Has never been so boring Good news have arrived though The kind which keep you going Was expecting boring roomates Who'd be very much unlike you How wrong could I have been And how different are you If you're ever angry, sad or upset There's no need to go through it all by yourself Knock on my door at just about eight The beer's gon' be cold and I'm sure the movie's great Here's to you Girl from upstairs Who cheers me up When I get home Now please don't leave Have this one drink with me So your previous roomates Should surely miss you by now Story of the day is She ain't coming back Was expecting boring roomates Who'd be very much unlike you How wrong could I have been And how different are you If you're ever angry, sad or upset There's no need to go through it all by yourself Knock on my door at just about eight The beer's gon' be cold and I'm sure the movie's great Here's to you Girl from upstairs Who cheers me up When I get home Now please don't leave Have this one drink with me



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. For Your Info - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger