Latest Movie :

Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle

Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle
Title : Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle
Duration : 02:13
Posted : 17 Apr 2016 - 09:05




Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle
Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle
Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle
Brief History on the Bermuda Triangle

This was my final project for my Multimedia: Video/Audio Editing class. I wanted to spin historic facts and superstition together and create something like a mini documentary. There are so many more stories to tell about the Bermuda Triangle, but I only had 1:30 for it, and ran about :40 seconds over. I wish I had one of those James Earl Jones voices for the VO, but mine will have to do. Enjoy!



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. For Your Info - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger