Latest Movie :

"Cunning Spear I See" - (poem #6 by JuggerTron)

Title : "Cunning Spear I See" - (poem #6 by JuggerTron)
Duration : 01:25
Posted : 10 Apr 2016 - 01:05




"Cunning Spear I See" - (poem #6 by JuggerTron)

"Cunning Spear I See" ( read by author) ------------ Doubt what I say it depends how you think. If your mind thinks I say "conspiracy" my words surely stink. But words are just labels with life of their own. Change a label slightly and new credibility is shown. With agendas, impressions, and big money now at stake, Words are tools if not weapons for those on the take. Dis-informing masses and spinning web opinions. Mercenaries write checks to their green literate minions. Critique me, mock me, gain skeptics if you can, I'll only bend labels back on you to gain upper-hand. But attacking fellow man is not the loftiest goal. Merely having such intention speaks of misguided soul. Your knee-jerk doubts scream loud insecurity and fear Your ego must be threatened when alternatives stand near. What are you afraid of that the truth shall be known? The Sun will only shine bright on you if allowed to be shown. Theory does not interest me just fairness and truth, And intuition has never failed me absent glaring proof! So "woo woo", "out there", and "conspiracy" thrown at me, Are weapons viewed most feeble and not a cunning spear I see. ------------------------ by JuggerTron ©2014 ( Flextraterrestial and Poemissary of Light ;)



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. For Your Info - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger