Latest Movie :

Undertale - Blue Lips

Undertale - Blue Lips
Title : Undertale - Blue Lips
Duration : 03:31
Posted : 06 Apr 2016 - 20:05




Undertale - Blue Lips
Undertale - Blue Lips
Undertale - Blue Lips
Undertale - Blue Lips

READ THE DESCRIPTION EDIT: (1/14/16) this comment section is awful so i'm purging it EDIT: Don't forget to support the artist on Tumblr if you've got an account! The link is down below. I saw this comic and I just HAAAAAD to upload it. It's brilliant! Anything that makes me this sad about Sans is good to me. I just want them to come out with a Sans plush so I can hug him all the time....... nnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNN Anyways, I think I'm gonna make this a thing I do more often?? I really liked editing this. CREDITS: Song is Blue Lips by Regina Spektor Artwork by ask-whitebag on Tumblr (original comic here: http://ask-whitebag.tumblr.com/post/132947021352) UNDERTALE by Toby Fox NOTE: If anyone with legitimate connections to the content of this video contacts me and asks me to take it down I will do it without hesitation.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. For Your Info - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger